Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.601517, -73.961067.
Stem Cell Therapy Hospital Brooklyn is a small health care establishment which has a mission to help patients with pain to get relief or learn coping with it. It is a small hospital which can be found at 2279 Coney Island Ave #100 in Brooklyn, NYC. Due to its very advantageous location, the hospital is very popular with those who work in the neighborhood. The staff of the clinic is a strong team of experienced and properly trained specialists who are very open and proficient in using new and the most modern medical technologies directed on treating chronic and acute pains related to any kind of illnesses.
Map of Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA
Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA is 40.601517, and the longitude is -73.961067. Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 36' 5.4612'' N and 73° 57' 39.8412'' W.
Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 36' 5.4612'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 57' 39.8412'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Stem Cell Therapy Hospital, NYC, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, US (29.707998, -95.397522)