Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.571589, 107.758736.
Subang is a large city with the population of about 250,000 people in West Java, Indonesia. It is also the largest and the capital city of the same name province. Historically, this area was under the rule of European invaders for many centuries, and it received independence just in the middle of the last century. Subang is a tourist attraction due to quite interesting and gorgeous architecture of its city center.
Map of Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia
Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia is -6.571589, and the longitude is 107.758736. Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 34' 17.7204'' S and 107° 45' 31.4496'' E.
Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 34' 17.7204'' S|
|DMS Long||107° 45' 31.4496'' E|
Coordinates of Subang, Subang Province, West Java, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)