Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.178306, 106.631889.
Tangerang is a city located in the same name regency, the province of Banten, Indonesia. It is one of the largest and most populous cities in the country. The local economy is mainly based on services and transportation branches, as well as agriculture and commerce. Situated on the western border of Jakarta, the city has many attractions and points of interest such as Benteng Heritage Museum, Taman Potret, Modern Golf & Country Club, Tangcity Mall, Metropolis Town Square, Scientia Square Park, Pasar Lama Tangerang, Taman Pramuka, Tugu Adipura Kota Tangerang, and many more. You should also visit Boen Tek Bio which is the oldest Chinese temple, founded in 1684. The city is home to many higher educational institutions including the University of Muhammadiyah Tangerang, Universitas Raharja, Universitas Pelita Harapan, Buddhi Dharma University, and Universitas Islam Syekh Yusuf Tangerang. And Soekarno–Hatta International Airport is located about 16 km away from the city center.
Where is Tangerang, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Tangerang, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tangerang, Indonesia
Tangerang, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tangerang, Indonesia is -6.178306, and the longitude is 106.631889. Tangerang, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 10' 41.9016'' S and 106° 37' 54.8004'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 10' 41.9016'' S|
|DMS Long||106° 37' 54.8004'' E|
Coordinates of Tangerang, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)
No comments written yet.