Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.783632, 97.035362.
Taunggyi is the fifth largest city of Burma, serving as a capital of Shan State. Historically, the city emerged in the late 19th century when the British invaded the territories of modern time's Myanmar. It is an important cultural and religious spot, with plenty of venues and attractions for the visitors.
Map of Taunggyi, Burma
Taunggyi, Burma Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Taunggyi, Burma is 20.783632, and the longitude is 97.035362. Taunggyi, Burma is located at Myanmar (Burma) country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 47' 1.0752'' N and 97° 2' 7.3032'' E.
Taunggyi, Burma Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 47' 1.0752'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 2' 7.3032'' E|
Coordinates of Taunggyi, Burma is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Myanmar (Burma)
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sittwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar (20.144444, 92.896942)
- Hpa An, Hlaing Bwe Tsp, Kayin, Myanmar (16.875061, 97.632339)
- Mayangone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.868876, 96.150604)
- Ahlone, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.782883, 96.128845)
- Thanlyin, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) (16.765852, 96.251495)
- Meiktila, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (20.876802, 95.856987)
- Myeik, Myanmar (Burma) (12.449316, 98.627014)
- Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) (21.954510, 96.093292)
- Mongton, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (20.292068, 98.894180)
- Hmawbi, Republic of the Union of Myanmar (17.136160, 96.009705)