Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.977779, 27.515278.
Tekridag is a large city and the capital of Tekirdag Province, situated in north western Turkey, on the shores of the Marmara Sea. The city is famous for its port and numerous sunflower fields surrounding it. Tekirdag is an old city established by Samian population in the 9th century. It can be found about 90 miles west of Istanbul. Modern day's Tekirdag has the population close to 180,000 people, and it is a transportation and education spot. Despite being located on the sea shores, the city is not a resort but rather an agricultural and service center of the region. The city is a home to a few archaeological museums, as well as to a few old examples of historic Ottoman architecture.
Map of Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey
Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey is 40.977779, and the longitude is 27.515278. Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 58' 40.0044'' N and 27° 30' 55.0008'' E.
Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 58' 40.0044'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 30' 55.0008'' E|
Coordinates of Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)