Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.253006, -110.880989.
Tucson Medical Center is one of the best hospitals in the city, located at 5301 E Grant Rd, Tucson, Arizona 85712. It has over 600 beds and annually it receives over 30,000 inpatients. Besides, over 120,000 outpatients are treated in the hospital as well. It is one of the leading hospitals on the list of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals of Arizona.
Map of Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA is 32.253006, and the longitude is -110.880989. Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 15' 10.8216'' N and 110° 52' 51.5604'' W.
Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 15' 10.8216'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 52' 51.5604'' W|
Coordinates of Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)