Tumalo, OR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.149841, -121.330872.
Tumalo, meaning "wild plum" in the Klamath language, is a census-designated place in north-central Deschutes County, Oregon, USA, located on the Deschutes River. It was formerly known as "Laidlaw" after W. A. Laidlaw. It is famous for its state park, Tumalo State Park. U.S. Route 20 serves the area. There are a few parks and restaurants in the town. Tumalo State Park Campground and an amphitheater within the park are the main attractions. Cascades Academy is also in Tumalo.
Where is Tumalo, OR, USA on Map?
Road map of Tumalo, OR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tumalo, OR, USA
Tumalo, OR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tumalo, OR, USA is 44.149841, and the longitude is -121.330872. Tumalo, OR, USA is located at United States country in the Census-designated Places place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 8' 59.4276'' N and 121° 19' 51.1392'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 8' 59.4276'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 19' 51.1392'' W|
Coordinates of Tumalo, OR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Census-designated Places in United States
Also check out these related Census-designated Places.
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Lahaina, HI, USA (20.878525, -156.683746)
- Willimantic, CT, USA (41.715839, -72.221840)
- McLean, VA, USA (38.938305, -77.183266)
- Germantown, MD, USA (39.173161, -77.271652)
- Accokeek, MD, USA (38.667618, -77.028313)
- Stanford, CA, USA (37.424107, -122.166077)
- Bryn Mawr, PA, USA (40.024197, -75.318314)
- Manson, WA, USA (47.886189, -120.162109)
- Key Largo, FL, USA (25.086515, -80.447281)