Vryburg, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.958405, 24.729860.
Vryburg is a large municipality and agricultural center located in North West province of South Africa. The town has the population close to 50,000 people, and it is a center of a small agricultural district known as Bophirimia. The town has long history of farming and especially veterinary practice, with a famous local veterinary specialist, Dr. Arnold Therier, who lived and worked in Vryburg for a few decades.
Where is Vryburg, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Vryburg, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vryburg, South Africa
Vryburg, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vryburg, South Africa is -26.958405, and the longitude is 24.729860. Vryburg, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 57' 30.2580'' S and 24° 43' 47.4960'' E.
Vryburg, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 57' 30.2580'' S|
|DMS Long||24° 43' 47.4960'' E|
Coordinates of Vryburg, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)