Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.693695, 51.260834.
Aktau is one of the largest and the most populous cities in Kazakhstan, located in the western part of the country. The current population of Aktau exceeds 180,000 people. Aktau is quite a young town which was established in the middle of the last century as a planned city, with most streets having rather numbers but names. It is located near the Sea of Azov and has a few attractions, including the museum and monument to the famous Ukrainia poet Taras Shevchenko who spend years in a old settlement in this area in exile.
Where is Aktau, Kazakhstan on Map?
Road map of Aktau, Kazakhstan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aktau, Kazakhstan
Aktau, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aktau, Kazakhstan is 43.693695, and the longitude is 51.260834. Aktau, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 41' 37.3020'' N and 51° 15' 39.0024'' E.
|DMS Lat||43° 41' 37.3020'' N|
|DMS Long||51° 15' 39.0024'' E|
Coordinates of Aktau, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ust'-Kamenogorsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.958931, 82.605774)
- Atyrau, Kazakhstan (47.105045, 51.924622)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.341686, 69.590103)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (43.693695, 51.260834)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (51.169392, 71.449074)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (43.238949, 76.889709)
- Taraz, Kazakhstan (42.896088, 71.398430)