Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.238949, 76.889709.
Almaty is the largest city of Kazakhstan and the former capital of the Soviet Kazakh republic. Its population approaches to 1.5 million people. The city is known for its spectacular location in the valley near tall mountains. Almaty is famous with its fountains which are in plenty in central part of the city, as well as numerous attractions, including castles, mosques, palaces, a huge number of modern sports facilities, etc.
Where is Almaty, Kazakhstan on Map?
Road map of Almaty, Kazakhstan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Almaty, Kazakhstan
Almaty, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Almaty, Kazakhstan is 43.238949, and the longitude is 76.889709. Almaty, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 14' 20.2164'' N and 76° 53' 22.9524'' E.
Almaty, Kazakhstan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 14' 20.2164'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 53' 22.9524'' E|
Coordinates of Almaty, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ust'-Kamenogorsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.958931, 82.605774)
- Atyrau, Kazakhstan (47.105045, 51.924622)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.341686, 69.590103)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (43.693695, 51.260834)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (51.169392, 71.449074)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (43.238949, 76.889709)
- Taraz, Kazakhstan (42.896088, 71.398430)