Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.105045, 51.924622.
Atyrau is a small city in western Kazakhstan, situated at the Caspian Sea, right at the mouth of the Ural river. It was and still is an important port, connecting the city with other coastal cities and towns. Atyrau is famous with its oil refineries and is considered to be the third largest oil processing point in Kazakhstan. The city is also a small center of sports and culture, with a successful soccer team located there. The population of Atyrau is close to 167,000 people.
Where is Atyrau, Kazakhstan on Map?
Road map of Atyrau, Kazakhstan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Atyrau, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Atyrau, Kazakhstan is 47.105045, and the longitude is 51.924622. Atyrau, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 6' 18.1620'' N and 51° 55' 28.6392'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 6' 18.1620'' N|
|DMS Long||51° 55' 28.6392'' E|
Coordinates of Atyrau, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ust'-Kamenogorsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.958931, 82.605774)
- Atyrau, Kazakhstan (47.105045, 51.924622)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.341686, 69.590103)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (43.693695, 51.260834)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (51.169392, 71.449074)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (43.238949, 76.889709)
- Taraz, Kazakhstan (42.896088, 71.398430)