Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.169392, 71.449074.
Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan, a settlement with the population close to 1 million people. It can be found in the northern part of the country, and is considered an advanced city, with modern architecture, plenty of skyscrapers and religious buildings of modern style. It is a planned community with excellent services and facilities like modern hotels, business centers, banks, schools, health care facilities, establishments for sports and recreation. There are a great number of historic monuments and museums in Astana.
Map of Astana, Kazakhstan
Astana, Kazakhstan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Astana, Kazakhstan is 51.169392, and the longitude is 71.449074. Astana, Kazakhstan is located at Kazakhstan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 10' 9.8112'' N and 71° 26' 56.6664'' E.
Astana, Kazakhstan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 10' 9.8112'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 26' 56.6664'' E|
Coordinates of Astana, Kazakhstan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Kazakhstan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ust'-Kamenogorsk, Eastern Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan (49.958931, 82.605774)
- Atyrau, Kazakhstan (47.105045, 51.924622)
- Shymkent, Kazakhstan (42.341686, 69.590103)
- Aktau, Kazakhstan (43.693695, 51.260834)
- Astana, Kazakhstan (51.169392, 71.449074)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (43.238949, 76.889709)
- Taraz, Kazakhstan (42.896088, 71.398430)