Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 66.160507, -153.369141.
Alaska is the northernmost and the largest state of the US, located in the northwestern part of the continent and bordering only with Canada. The total area of the state is estimated to be 663,268 sq mi, and at the same time the population of Alaska is only about 735,000 people. Alaska is famous with very cold climate, amazing clean nature, unique flora and fauna, and quite great interest from tourists from around the world.
Map of Alaska, USA
Alaska, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alaska, USA is 66.160507, and the longitude is -153.369141. Alaska, USA is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 66° 9' 37.8252'' N and 153° 22' 8.9076'' W.
Alaska, USA elevation is 256 meters height, that is equal to 840 feet.
Alaska, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||66° 9' 37.8252'' N|
|DMS Long||153° 22' 8.9076'' W|
|Elevation (m)||256 m|
|Elevation (f)||840 feet|
Coordinates of Alaska, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Albay Province, Philippines (13.177483, 123.528008)
- Indiana, USA (40.273502, -86.126976)
- Missouri State, USA (38.573936, -92.603760)
- Florida, USA (27.994402, -81.760254)
- Nevada, USA (39.876019, -117.224121)
- Maine, USA (45.367584, -68.972168)
- Michigan, USA (44.182205, -84.506836)
- Georgia, USA (33.247875, -83.441162)
- Hawaii, USA (21.289373, -157.917480)
- Alaska, USA (66.160507, -153.369141)