Delaware, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.000000, -75.500000.
Delaware is one of the states situated in the north eastern region of the US. It is one of the smallest states of the country, situated in the region known as New England and facing the Delaware Bay. The area used to be inhabited by American native tribes until the 16th century, when European settlers started arriving to the area to start their new life there. Despite being one of the smallest, modern Delaware is among the most densely populated states of the country. The number of residents is close to 1 million people. The capital city of the state is Dover, and the largest city is Wilmington. The state's economy is based on industry, agriculture, services, and foreign trade. There are a few landmarks and tourist attractions in Delaware, like First State National Historical Park, Rehoboth Beach, Fort Delaware State Park, and many others.
Map of Delaware, the US
Delaware, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Delaware, the US is 39.000000, and the longitude is -75.500000. Delaware, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 0' 0.0000'' N and 75° 30' 0.0000'' W.
Delaware, the US elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Delaware, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 30' 0.0000'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Delaware, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)