Almería, Andalusia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.838139, -2.459740.
Almería is a city in the region of Andalusia, which is a part of southern Spain. It was founded in the 10th century AD and is a historic settlement, with a long and interesting history. Traditionally a port, a commercial spot, and a resort, today's Almeria is a home to about 200,000 people. There are plenty of old monuments, buildings, ruins of the city walls, some fine examples of old Medieval architecture that can be found around the city. Besides, a large number of modern buildings like shopping and business centers, cafes, theaters, other cultural and recreational facilities exist in the city side-by-side with the old landmarks. Almeria is a seaside resort and a city with many great and modern beaches.
Map of Almería, Andalusia, Spain
Almería, Andalusia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Almería, Andalusia, Spain is 36.838139, and the longitude is -2.459740. Almería, Andalusia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 50' 17.3004'' N and 2° 27' 35.0640'' W.
Almería, Andalusia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 50' 17.3004'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 27' 35.0640'' W|
Coordinates of Almería, Andalusia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)