Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.070393, -2.137416.
Cuenca is a small city in the central Spain, the capital of the same name province and the settlement with the population close to 60,000 people. It is located in a small valley in the highlands and is a key transportation and education center of the province. In summer, it becomes a tourist spot due to numerous annual events and festivities taking place in the city, including Saint Matthew's Day celebration, St. Julian's Day celebration, Jueves Lardero, etc.
Where is Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain on Map?
Road map of Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain
Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain is 40.070393, and the longitude is -2.137416. Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 4' 13.4148'' N and 2° 8' 14.6976'' W.
Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 4' 13.4148'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 8' 14.6976'' W|
Coordinates of Cuenca, Cuenca, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)