Yellowstone National Park, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.423691, -110.588516.
Yellowstone National Park is a huge natural preserve located in the north central part of the United States of America. It is one of the largest national parks in the central part of the American continent. It stretches throughout the area exceeding 2.2 thousand acres, and is a part of three states, with a considerable part of the park situated in the state of Wyoming, and some small portions located in the states of Idaho and Montana. The park is named after the Yellowstone River which passes through the area and has a few wonderful spectacular waterfalls. Yellowstone Lake is the largest water body of the park, with the water surface area close to 136 square miles, maximum length of about 20 miles and maximum width of about 15 miles.
The main area of this popular natural preserve is located on the Yellowstone plateau with the average elevation of about 8 thousand feet. There are a few quite tall peaks like Granite Peak,Trout Peak, Carter Mountain, Wapiti Ridge, Grand Teton Peak, Mount Moran, Mount Bennan, Housetop Mountain, Jackson Peak, Glover Peak, Hoback Peak, and a lot of others, which can be found mainly in the southern and eastern parts of the park. Yellowstone National Park is adjacent to plenty of much smaller natural preserves which are located on the outskirts of the park. Those are Caribou-Targhee National Forest, Grand Teton National Park, Bridger-Teton National Forest, Shoshone National Forest, Custer Gallatin National Forest, and others.
Where is Yellowstone National Park, USA on Map?
Road map of Yellowstone National Park, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yellowstone National Park, USA
Yellowstone National Park, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yellowstone National Park, USA is 44.423691, and the longitude is -110.588516. Yellowstone National Park, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 25' 25.2876'' N and 110° 35' 18.6576'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 25' 25.2876'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 35' 18.6576'' W|
Coordinates of Yellowstone National Park, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)