Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.363129, -5.951843.
Asturias is a large ethnic community in the northwest Spain, with the population close to 1 million people. The capital of the district is Oviedo. The district is a resort area and a great tourist attraction, with small coastal towns and a great number of historic monuments.
Where is Asturias, Spain on Map?
Road map of Asturias, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Asturias, Spain
Asturias, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Asturias, Spain is 43.363129, and the longitude is -5.951843. Asturias, Spain is located at Spain country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 21' 47.2644'' N and 5° 57' 6.6348'' W.
Asturias, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 21' 47.2644'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 57' 6.6348'' W|
Coordinates of Asturias, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Spain
Also check out these related Districts.
- Alpujarra Granadina, Granada, Spain (36.997643, -3.177966)
- Zorrotza, Bilbao, Spain (43.275341, -2.971394)
- Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain (40.408352, -3.700845)
- La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain (41.380894, 2.189385)
- Serena III, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain (37.937363, -0.725065)
- Valle del Sol, Murcia, Spain (37.840771, -1.022823)
- Cruz de Humilladero, Málaga, Spain (36.709717, -4.458561)
- San Blas, Madrid, Spain (40.432182, -3.627880)
- Álava, Spain (43.047817, -2.621613)
- Asturias, Spain (43.363129, -5.951843)