Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.408352, -3.700845.
Lavapiés is one of the most famous lively district of Madrid, Spain. It is interesting that the name of the district comes from the expression "wash your feet", that can be explained by the presence of a large fountain in the district. The district is quite multicultural, with plenty of lifestyles and traditions being observed there. There are a few landmarks there, too, including some best nigh clubs and a few examples of the old Spanish architecture.
Where is Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain
Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain is 40.408352, and the longitude is -3.700845. Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 24' 30.0672'' N and 3° 42' 3.0420'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 24' 30.0672'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 42' 3.0420'' W|
Coordinates of Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Spain
Also check out these related Districts.
- Alpujarra Granadina, Granada, Spain (36.997643, -3.177966)
- Zorrotza, Bilbao, Spain (43.275341, -2.971394)
- Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain (40.408352, -3.700845)
- La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain (41.380894, 2.189385)
- Serena III, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain (37.937363, -0.725065)
- Valle del Sol, Murcia, Spain (37.840771, -1.022823)
- Cruz de Humilladero, Málaga, Spain (36.709717, -4.458561)
- San Blas, Madrid, Spain (40.432182, -3.627880)
- Álava, Spain (43.047817, -2.621613)
- Asturias, Spain (43.363129, -5.951843)