San Blas, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.432182, -3.627880.
San Blas is a small district in eastern Madrid, located right on the halfway from Madrid to Coslada. There are about 150,000 living in the district, and it is divided into 8 sub-districts. It is a former historic town which merged with the city in the middle of the 20th century.
Where is San Blas, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of San Blas, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Blas, Madrid, Spain
San Blas, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Blas, Madrid, Spain is 40.432182, and the longitude is -3.627880. San Blas, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 25' 55.8552'' N and 3° 37' 40.3680'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 25' 55.8552'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 37' 40.3680'' W|
Coordinates of San Blas, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Spain
Also check out these related Districts.
- Alpujarra Granadina, Granada, Spain (36.997643, -3.177966)
- Zorrotza, Bilbao, Spain (43.275341, -2.971394)
- Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain (40.408352, -3.700845)
- La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain (41.380894, 2.189385)
- Serena III, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain (37.937363, -0.725065)
- Valle del Sol, Murcia, Spain (37.840771, -1.022823)
- Cruz de Humilladero, Málaga, Spain (36.709717, -4.458561)
- San Blas, Madrid, Spain (40.432182, -3.627880)
- Álava, Spain (43.047817, -2.621613)
- Asturias, Spain (43.363129, -5.951843)