Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.047817, -2.621613.
Álava is a small district in northern Spain, located in Basque part of the country. The total population of the area is about 45,000 people. There are a few large towns in the district located in the highlands near the large city of Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Where is Álava, Spain on Map?
Road map of Álava, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Álava, Spain
Álava, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Álava, Spain is 43.047817, and the longitude is -2.621613. Álava, Spain is located at Spain country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 2' 52.1412'' N and 2° 37' 17.8068'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 2' 52.1412'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 37' 17.8068'' W|
Coordinates of Álava, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Spain
Also check out these related Districts.
- Alpujarra Granadina, Granada, Spain (36.997643, -3.177966)
- Zorrotza, Bilbao, Spain (43.275341, -2.971394)
- Lavapiés, Madrid, Spain (40.408352, -3.700845)
- La Barceloneta, Barcelona, Spain (41.380894, 2.189385)
- Serena III, Playa Flamenca, Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain (37.937363, -0.725065)
- Valle del Sol, Murcia, Spain (37.840771, -1.022823)
- Cruz de Humilladero, Málaga, Spain (36.709717, -4.458561)
- San Blas, Madrid, Spain (40.432182, -3.627880)
- Álava, Spain (43.047817, -2.621613)
- Asturias, Spain (43.363129, -5.951843)