Aurora, Torino, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.080673, 7.687315.
Aurora is one of the most beautiful old central districts of Torino, a city in northern Italy. The district should be considered a tourist center of Torino, where the most popular tourist attractions of the city like Basilica of Our Lady Help of Christians, Mercato di Porta Palazzo, the Santuario di Maria Ausiliatrice and Valdocco quarter, Borgo Dora quarter, and many more. There are plenty of great restaurants, cafes and excellent places to eat in the district.
Where is Aurora, Torino, Italy on Map?
Road map of Aurora, Torino, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Aurora, Torino, Italy
Aurora, Torino, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Aurora, Torino, Italy is 45.080673, and the longitude is 7.687315. Aurora, Torino, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 4' 50.4228'' N and 7° 41' 14.3340'' E.
Aurora, Torino, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 4' 50.4228'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 41' 14.3340'' E|
Coordinates of Aurora, Torino, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Lombardy, Italy (45.585556, 9.930278)
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)