San Polo, Venice, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.437611, 12.337035.
San Polo is a small district in Campiello San Bartolomeo, Venice, Italy. It is located in the center and covers one of the oldest parts of this beautiful city. The main places of interest of this district include the Church of San Rocco, the Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, the Church of San Giacomo di Rialto, the Rialto Bridge, and others.
Map of San Polo, Venice, Italy
San Polo, Venice, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Polo, Venice, Italy is 45.437611, and the longitude is 12.337035. San Polo, Venice, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 26' 15.3996'' N and 12° 20' 13.3260'' E.
San Polo, Venice, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 26' 15.3996'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 20' 13.3260'' E|
Coordinates of San Polo, Venice, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)