Molo, Genova, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.406281, 8.931434.
Molo is one of the central districts of Genova, located near the city's port, a little to the west from San Vincenzo. The district is one of the key tourist areas of the city, with plenty of attractions and tourist spots like the Aquarium of Genoa,
Piazza De Ferrari, Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, Teatro Carlo Felice, Casa di Cristoforo Colombo, and others.
Map of Molo, Genova, Italy
Molo, Genova, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Molo, Genova, Italy is 44.406281, and the longitude is 8.931434. Molo, Genova, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 24' 22.6116'' N and 8° 55' 53.1624'' E.
Molo, Genova, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 24' 22.6116'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 55' 53.1624'' E|
Coordinates of Molo, Genova, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)