Noto, Syracuse, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.979038, 14.985618.
Noto is a small town and a district in the province of Syracuse, Italy. Located at the foot of the Iblean Mountains in Sicily, the district is quite popular among the tourists who arrive to explore historic monuments and natural beauty of the island. Archaeological findings and sites, historic buildings, numerous festivals and celebrations, great beaches are considered the main tourist attractions of Noto.
Map of Noto, Syracuse, Italy
Noto, Syracuse, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Noto, Syracuse, Italy is 36.979038, and the longitude is 14.985618. Noto, Syracuse, Italy is located at Italy country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 58' 44.5368'' N and 14° 59' 8.2248'' E.
Noto, Syracuse, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 58' 44.5368'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 59' 8.2248'' E|
Coordinates of Noto, Syracuse, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Italy
Also check out these related Districts.
- Non Valley, Province of Trento, Italy (46.337353, 11.057293)
- Molo, Genova, Italy (44.406281, 8.931434)
- Aurora, Torino, Italy (45.080673, 7.687315)
- Turro, Milan, Italy (45.498058, 9.225554)
- Noto, Syracuse, Italy (36.979038, 14.985618)
- Albaredo per San Marco, Sondrio, Italy (46.077534, 9.616924)
- Capitoline Hill, Rome, Italy (41.905777, 12.462204)
- San Polo, Venice, Italy (45.437611, 12.337035)
- Cannaregio, Venice, Italy (45.444958, 12.328463)