Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.986111, 70.604164.
Bannu is a small city and the headquarters of the same name district in central Pakistan. The city started a rapid development in the 1970s-1980s, during the times of the Soviet War in Afghanistan: due to its close location to the Afghan border, the British built a large military base near the city. This resulted in giving local population some good working places. The city is also known for specific Banuchi dialect spoken by the local residents.
Where is Bannu, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Bannu, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bannu, Pakistan
Bannu, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bannu, Pakistan is 32.986111, and the longitude is 70.604164. Bannu, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 59' 9.9996'' N and 70° 36' 14.9904'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 59' 9.9996'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 36' 14.9904'' E|
Coordinates of Bannu, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)