Barbastro, Huesca, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.036041, 0.128440.
Barbastro is a small city in Eastern Spain, located in the province of Huesca. The number of residents does not exceed 20,000 people. It is a small historic city which played a key role in the history of the region since it used to be a capital of the local kingdoms. It is not the key destination point for tourists, but those who come to visit Barbastro will enjoy local historic buildings, interesting local culture and unique cuisine.
Where is Barbastro, Huesca, Spain on Map?
Road map of Barbastro, Huesca, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Barbastro, Huesca, Spain
Barbastro, Huesca, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Barbastro, Huesca, Spain is 42.036041, and the longitude is 0.128440. Barbastro, Huesca, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 2' 9.7476'' N and 0° 7' 42.3840'' E.
Barbastro, Huesca, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 2' 9.7476'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 42.3840'' E|
Coordinates of Barbastro, Huesca, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)