Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.599998, -0.983333.
Cartagena is a wonderful old city and a part of the region of Murcia, Spain, located in the Mediterranean region, in the south eastern part of the country. The number of residents of the city is close to a quarter of million people, so it is one of the largest cities of the whole region. Cartagena is historically an important place from the point of shipbuilding, sailing, and naval history of the country. It is an interesting old city, with plenty of old and modern places to see like some old constructions and ruins preserved from Ancient Roman times, as well as the Medieval architecture or modern shopping and business centers. Cartagena is a home to numerous parks and gardens, plenty of great beaches and a variety of annual events taking place in the city.
Map of Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Cartagena, Murcia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cartagena, Murcia, Spain is 37.599998, and the longitude is -0.983333. Cartagena, Murcia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 35' 59.9928'' N and 0° 58' 59.9988'' W.
Cartagena, Murcia, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Cartagena, Murcia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 35' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 58' 59.9988'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Cartagena, Murcia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)