Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.038284, 28.970329.
Beyoğlu is one of the central districts of Istanbul, located on so called European side of the city. Neighboring with famous Golden Horn, the district includes a few very important areas of the city like Karakoy (Galata), Dolapdere, Tophane, etc. The main landmarks of this district include a few palaces and museums, a number of luxury hotels and shopping malls, a synagogue, etc.
Where is Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey
Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey is 41.038284, and the longitude is 28.970329. Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 2' 17.8224'' N and 28° 58' 13.1844'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 2' 17.8224'' N|
|DMS Long||28° 58' 13.1844'' E|
Coordinates of Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Turkey
Also check out these related Districts.
- Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey (37.036472, 27.425467)
- Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey (41.034283, 28.680119)
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey (41.032921, 29.032669)
- Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey (40.879848, 29.257639)
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.016129, 29.084585)
- Etiler Mahallesi, Antalya, Turkey (36.895924, 30.710007)
- Maslak Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.112663, 29.021330)
- Eryaman, Ankara, Turkey (39.988956, 32.615490)
- Alanya, Antalya, Turkey (36.549362, 31.996994)
- Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey (41.108891, 29.021111)