Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.879848, 29.257639.
Pendik is a large district in the area of Kaynarca, located in eastern neighborhood of Istanbul, western Turkey. Pendik is a part of a large metropolitan area of Istanbul, and at the same time it is one of the oldest and most populous area in the neighborhood, with the total population exceeding 625,000 people. It is possible to reach Istanbul city center by buses, small private buses (dolmush), and a local metro (Marmaray). Pendik is famous with its large international airport, Sabiha Gökçen, as well as a small campus of Sabancı University.
Where is Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey
Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey is 40.879848, and the longitude is 29.257639. Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 52' 47.4528'' N and 29° 15' 27.5004'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 52' 47.4528'' N|
|DMS Long||29° 15' 27.5004'' E|
Coordinates of Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Turkey
Also check out these related Districts.
- Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey (41.034283, 28.680119)
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey (41.032921, 29.032669)
- Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey (40.879848, 29.257639)
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.016129, 29.084585)
- Etiler Mahallesi, Antalya, Turkey (36.895924, 30.710007)
- Maslak Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.112663, 29.021330)
- Eryaman, Ankara, Turkey (39.988956, 32.615490)
- Alanya, Antalya, Turkey (36.549362, 31.996994)
- Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey (41.108891, 29.021111)
- Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Turkey (41.038284, 28.970329)