Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.036472, 27.425467.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey. It is a district located in the western part of Muğla, the southwestern Aegean Region in the country. It has a rich history and is famous for its beautiful beaches, houses, windmills, Bodrum Castle, as well as the ruins of the Mausoleum of Mausolus which is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. An ancient Greek city Halicarnassus was based at the site of modern Bodrum. Bodrum's economy is mainly based on tourism. Milas–Bodrum Airport and Kos Island International Airport serve the district. Tourist attractions in the district include Bodrum Castle, also known as The Castle of St. Peter, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Zeki Muren Arts Museum, Bodrum Beach, Bodrum Museum Of Underwater Archaeology, Karia Princess Museum, Bodrum Maritime Museum, Bodrum Antique Theatre, and Halicarnassus Ancient City.
Where is Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey
Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey is 37.036472, and the longitude is 27.425467. Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 2' 11.2992'' N and 27° 25' 31.6812'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 2' 11.2992'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 25' 31.6812'' E|
Coordinates of Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Turkey
Also check out these related Districts.
- Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey (37.036472, 27.425467)
- Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey (41.034283, 28.680119)
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey (41.032921, 29.032669)
- Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey (40.879848, 29.257639)
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.016129, 29.084585)
- Etiler Mahallesi, Antalya, Turkey (36.895924, 30.710007)
- Maslak Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.112663, 29.021330)
- Eryaman, Ankara, Turkey (39.988956, 32.615490)
- Alanya, Antalya, Turkey (36.549362, 31.996994)
- Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey (41.108891, 29.021111)