Alanya, Antalya, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.549362, 31.996994.
Alanya is a large Mediterranean resort district in southern Turkey, an administrative unit of Antalya province. There are about 100,000 people living in Alanya, and it is a key tourist spot of the country, with millions of tourists from around the world landing in the local airport and spending great vacation in local seaside resorts every year. There are plenty of natural attractions, as well as historic attractions like ancient amphitheaters, archaeological sites and ruins located in the area.
Where is Alanya, Antalya, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Alanya, Antalya, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Alanya, Antalya, Turkey
Alanya, Antalya, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Alanya, Antalya, Turkey is 36.549362, and the longitude is 31.996994. Alanya, Antalya, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 32' 57.7032'' N and 31° 59' 49.1784'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 32' 57.7032'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 59' 49.1784'' E|
Coordinates of Alanya, Antalya, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Turkey
Also check out these related Districts.
- Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey (37.036472, 27.425467)
- Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey (41.034283, 28.680119)
- Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey (41.032921, 29.032669)
- Pendik, İstanbul, Turkey (40.879848, 29.257639)
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.016129, 29.084585)
- Etiler Mahallesi, Antalya, Turkey (36.895924, 30.710007)
- Maslak Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey (41.112663, 29.021330)
- Eryaman, Ankara, Turkey (39.988956, 32.615490)
- Alanya, Antalya, Turkey (36.549362, 31.996994)
- Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey (41.108891, 29.021111)