Bonalbo, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.736435, 152.622833.
Bonalbo is a small settlement in the north easternmost point of New South Wales, Australia, located near Richmond Range National park, about 22 miles west from the city of Lismore. The town's name can be roughly translated as "bloodwood trees", after those tall trees with reddish wood which are growing in plenty in the area. The settlement was established over a century ago by European settlers, and today Bonalbo is inhabited mainly by retirees or small families of European origin.
Where is Bonalbo, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of Bonalbo, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bonalbo, NSW, Australia
Bonalbo, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bonalbo, NSW, Australia is -28.736435, and the longitude is 152.622833. Bonalbo, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 44' 11.1660'' S and 152° 37' 22.1988'' E.
Bonalbo, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 44' 11.1660'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 37' 22.1988'' E|
Coordinates of Bonalbo, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Cosmic Boy Village, Forrestania, WA, Australia (-32.579056, 119.727196)
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)