Mullewa, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.539480, 115.512383.
Mullewa is a small village in Western Australia, with the population close to 500 people. It is located near state highway 123 and is a historic center of farming. It is believed that the village was founded by European settlers in the middle of the 19th century.
Map of Mullewa, WA, Australia
Mullewa, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mullewa, WA, Australia is -28.539480, and the longitude is 115.512383. Mullewa, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 32' 22.1280'' S and 115° 30' 44.5788'' E.
Mullewa, WA, Australia elevation is 276 meters height, that is equal to 906 feet.
Mullewa, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 32' 22.1280'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 30' 44.5788'' E|
|Elevation (m)||276 m|
|Elevation (f)||906 feet|
Coordinates of Mullewa, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)
- Yarrigan, Barwon, NSW, Australia (-31.000000, 149.000000)