Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -38.182079, 144.147293.
Gnarwarre is a small village in southeastern area of Victoria state in Australia, located a few mile west from Geelong city. The settlement emerged in 1830s and today, there are no more than 350 people living in Gnarwarre. There is a catholic school, a d catholic church, and a small hotel located in the village. It can be an amazing destination point for those vacationers who enjoy spending time of a natural setting.
Map of Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia
Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia is -38.182079, and the longitude is 144.147293. Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 10' 55.4844'' S and 144° 8' 50.2548'' E.
Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia elevation is 171 meters height, that is equal to 561 feet.
Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 10' 55.4844'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 8' 50.2548'' E|
|Elevation (m)||171 m|
|Elevation (f)||561 feet|
Coordinates of Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)
- Yarrigan, Barwon, NSW, Australia (-31.000000, 149.000000)