Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.404472, 148.413879.
Perisher Valley is a small village and a famous ski resort located in the highlands of the Snowy Mountains, New South Wales, Australia. Local population is below 200 people, but in winter season the population of the village expands to almost 3,000 people due to numerous guests and tourists visiting the resort. There are excellent accommodation, dining and sports facilities in the village, and its one of the bets ski resorts in the whole state.
Map of Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia
Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia is -36.404472, and the longitude is 148.413879. Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 24' 16.0992'' S and 148° 24' 49.9644'' E.
Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia elevation is 1728 meters height, that is equal to 5,669 feet.
Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 24' 16.0992'' S|
|DMS Long||148° 24' 49.9644'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,728 m|
|Elevation (f)||5,669 feet|
Coordinates of Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)
- Yarrigan, Barwon, NSW, Australia (-31.000000, 149.000000)