Boondooma, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.196079, 151.196548.
Boondooma is a small village in Queensland, Australia, with the population close to 850 people. It is located close to the Interstate 75, but still the location is quite remote. Local population is involved in farming and agriculture.
Map of Boondooma, QLD, Australia
Boondooma, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boondooma, QLD, Australia is -26.196079, and the longitude is 151.196548. Boondooma, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 11' 45.8844'' S and 151° 11' 47.5728'' E.
Boondooma, QLD, Australia elevation is 406 meters height, that is equal to 1,332 feet.
Boondooma, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 11' 45.8844'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 11' 47.5728'' E|
|Elevation (m)||406 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,332 feet|
Coordinates of Boondooma, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)
- Yarrigan, Barwon, NSW, Australia (-31.000000, 149.000000)