Botucatu, SP, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.884180, -48.444164.
Botucatu is a small city with the population close to 130,000 people, located to the southeast of Bauru, Sao Paulo province. The ares is known for quite tough climate, but despite of quite cold winters and very hot summers, Botucatu is a popular tourist spot which attracts plenty of guests from around the world. Local old castles and churches, historic university, parks and other romantic landmarks are visited by thousands of people every month.
Where is Botucatu, SP, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Botucatu, SP, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Botucatu, SP, Brazil
Botucatu, SP, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Botucatu, SP, Brazil is -22.884180, and the longitude is -48.444164. Botucatu, SP, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 53' 3.0480'' S and 48° 26' 38.9904'' W.
Botucatu, SP, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 53' 3.0480'' S|
|DMS Long||48° 26' 38.9904'' W|
Coordinates of Botucatu, SP, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)