Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -15.793889, -47.882778.
Brasilia is the capital and the largest city, governed as the Federal Capital Area, situated in the central Brazil. The city has been serving the capital just for about 60 years, so it is a very young settlement established just in the middle of the 20th century. It is well-planned community with the current number of residents close to 3 million people as the urban population and 4.5 million as the population of the metropolitan area. The city was built in the Brazilian highlands, the area with comfortable savanna type climate. Today it is the center of country's administration, business, government, education, and culture. The city is the venue for a large number of annual cultural events, exhibitions, contests, concerts, festivals, sports events, and so on.
Map of Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil
Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil is -15.793889, and the longitude is -47.882778. Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 47' 38.0004'' S and 47° 52' 58.0008'' W.
Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 47' 38.0004'' S|
|DMS Long||47° 52' 58.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)