Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.985512, -92.757652.
Buffalo National River is a very small green area which can be found at 170 Ranger Road near the town of St Joe in north western Arkansas, USA. The park stretches near the Buffalo River, a beautiful small river considered one of pollution-free rivers in the state. The nature and the flora are wonderful, so as the landscapes. The park is located on the slopes of the Ozark mountains, and it is also famous for its numerous caves (up to 300). The variety of wildflowers is also impressive, so the park should be visited during the season of their blossoming. The name of the river and the park is connected with the interesting fact that there are actually no buffaloes in the area, but there could be a historic one noticed in the park years ago.
Where is Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA on Map?
Road map of Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA
Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA is 35.985512, and the longitude is -92.757652. Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 59' 7.8432'' N and 92° 45' 27.5472'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 59' 7.8432'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 45' 27.5472'' W|
Coordinates of Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)