Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.837551, -110.347382.
A small eastern part of Colorado National Forest, Kartchner Caverns State Park is a small natural preserve with the area of only about 2.5 square miles situated at 2980 AZ-90 near the town of Benson, eastern Arizona, south west USA. The park is dedicated to a number of caverns and caves which were discovered about 45 years ago by a group of explorers. Currently, just two large caverns are opened to visitors, including the Big Room Cavern and the Throne Cavern. They are really very interesting places to visit and see the stalactites like one of the largest one in the continent, a 58-feet tall one which can be found in the Throne Cavern. There is a number of other stalagmites, soda straws, helicities, etc. A small visitors center and a tourist information place is opened at the park, for the convenience of the visitors.
Where is Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA
Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA is 31.837551, and the longitude is -110.347382. Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 50' 15.1836'' N and 110° 20' 50.5752'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 50' 15.1836'' N|
|DMS Long||110° 20' 50.5752'' W|
Coordinates of Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)