Bulla, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.636604, 144.806427.
Bulla is a small outskirts neighborhood of Melbourne, the state of Victoria, southern Australia. Bulla is actually an old settlement, with the current population close to 700 people. There is a large preserve with a community center and a few facilities for sports. Those who want to travel to the village and enjoys its unique culture and nature can reserve a room in the local hotel 'The Black Horse'.
Where is Bulla, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Bulla, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bulla, VIC, Australia
Bulla, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bulla, VIC, Australia is -37.636604, and the longitude is 144.806427. Bulla, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 38' 11.7744'' S and 144° 48' 23.1372'' E.
Bulla, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 38' 11.7744'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 48' 23.1372'' E|
Coordinates of Bulla, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)