Red Hill, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.454914, 153.007126.
Red Hill is a former large independent town which is now a part of Brisbane municipality in Queensland, Australia. The area is very hilly, which explains its name. It was established over 2 centuries ago and today it is an advanced residential area, with a few shopping areas and a few good restaurants in the district. The total population of the district close to 5,000 people.
Where is Red Hill, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Red Hill, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Red Hill, QLD, Australia
Red Hill, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Red Hill, QLD, Australia is -27.454914, and the longitude is 153.007126. Red Hill, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 27' 17.6904'' S and 153° 0' 25.6536'' E.
Red Hill, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 27' 17.6904'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 0' 25.6536'' E|
Coordinates of Red Hill, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)