Bundoora, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.696861, 145.053177.
Bundoora is a small town located in the neighborhood of Melbourne, south Australia. It is an old town which has been developing as an educational and commercial center. The landmarks of the town include local markets, the campuses of La Trobe University and RMIT University, Mount Cooper, and some others.
Where is Bundoora, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Bundoora, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bundoora, VIC, Australia
Bundoora, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bundoora, VIC, Australia is -37.696861, and the longitude is 145.053177. Bundoora, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 41' 48.6996'' S and 145° 3' 11.4372'' E.
Bundoora, VIC, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 41' 48.6996'' S|
|DMS Long||145° 3' 11.4372'' E|
Coordinates of Bundoora, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)