Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.683212, 151.224396.
Terrey Hills is a small city located in New South Wales, East Australia. It is one of the northwest suburbs of Sydney, with the population close to 58,000 people. Those who come to Terrey Hills can enjoy great time and take part in various activities. First of all, they can visit natural parks and preserves located nearby. Also, they can take a tour to local caves and observe famous aboriginal rock carvings.
Map of Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia
Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia is -33.683212, and the longitude is 151.224396. Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 40' 59.5632'' S and 151° 13' 27.8256'' E.
Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia elevation is 210 meters height, that is equal to 689 feet.
Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 40' 59.5632'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 13' 27.8256'' E|
|Elevation (m)||210 m|
|Elevation (f)||689 feet|
Coordinates of Terrey Hills, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)
- Bendigo, VIC, Australia (-36.757786, 144.278702)
- Albury, NSW, Australia (-36.080780, 146.916473)