Bankstown NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.917290, 151.035889.
Bankstown is a large city and a satellite of Sydney, located in New South Wales, Australia, with the population close to 200,000 people. The city has a long history which is closely linked to military activities in various epochs. There are plenty of landmarks and places of interest, including the Bankstown Bunker, McLeod Reserve, Paul Keating Park and Bankstown City Gardens, Georges River National Park, and many more.
Map of Bankstown NSW, Australia
Bankstown NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bankstown NSW, Australia is -33.917290, and the longitude is 151.035889. Bankstown NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 2.2440'' S and 151° 2' 9.2004'' E.
Bankstown NSW, Australia elevation is 28 meters height, that is equal to 92 feet.
Bankstown NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 2.2440'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 2' 9.2004'' E|
|Elevation (m)||28 m|
|Elevation (f)||92 feet|
Coordinates of Bankstown NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)
- Ziyou Today, Greenvale, Victoria, Australia (-37.649967, 144.880600)
- Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (-30.296276, 153.114136)
- Orange, NSW, Australia (-33.283577, 149.101273)
- Albury, NSW, Australia (-36.080780, 146.916473)
- Wollongong, NSW, Australia (-34.425072, 150.893143)