Yarrawonga, NT, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.476514, 130.990677.
Yarrawonga is a very small village located in the neighborhood pf Palmerston, North Territories, Australia. The population of the settlement does not exceed 150 people, but despite very small population the village is provided with great facilities and services. It is an interesting place to visit for everyone who is in the neighborhood.
Map of Yarrawonga, NT, Australia
Yarrawonga, NT, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yarrawonga, NT, Australia is -12.476514, and the longitude is 130.990677. Yarrawonga, NT, Australia is located at Australia country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 28' 35.4504'' S and 130° 59' 26.4372'' E.
Yarrawonga, NT, Australia elevation is 46 meters height, that is equal to 151 feet.
Yarrawonga, NT, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 28' 35.4504'' S|
|DMS Long||130° 59' 26.4372'' E|
|Elevation (m)||46 m|
|Elevation (f)||151 feet|
Coordinates of Yarrawonga, NT, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Australia
Also check out these related Villages.
- Flaxton, QLD, Australia (-26.659166, 152.869171)
- Nikenbah, QLD, Australia (-25.318813, 152.815277)
- Clairview, QLD, Australia (-22.118896, 149.534607)
- Bonalbo, NSW, Australia (-28.736435, 152.622833)
- Gnarwarre, VIC, Australia (-38.182079, 144.147293)
- Mullewa, WA, Australia (-28.539480, 115.512383)
- Hotham Heights, VIC, Australia (-36.989681, 147.148651)
- Brigooda, QLD, Australia (-26.192492, 151.328232)
- Perisher Valley, NSW, Australia (-36.404472, 148.413879)
- Yarrigan, Barwon, NSW, Australia (-31.000000, 149.000000)