Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.380898, 2.122820.
Camp Nou is one of the largest and the most famous stadiums in Europe, situated at C. d'Aristides Maillol, 12, Barcelona, Spain. Built in 1957, it has three floors and can host about 100,000 seated people, thus it is considered to be the second largest stadiums in the world which is a home to a professional football club. The stadium was the venue for plenty of important events like Champion's League Final, etc., related to football and other kinds of sports.
Where is Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain on Map?
Road map of Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain is 41.380898, and the longitude is 2.122820. Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain is located at Spain country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 22' 51.2328'' N and 2° 7' 22.1520'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 22' 51.2328'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 7' 22.1520'' E|
Coordinates of Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in Spain
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- San Mamés Stadium, Bilbao, Spain (43.264183, -2.949421)
- Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain (37.385994, -5.998401)
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid, Spain (40.453053, -3.688344)
- Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (40.432098, -3.663307)
- Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain (41.380898, 2.122820)
- El Molinón, Gijón, Asturias, España (43.536900, -5.637167)