Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.385994, -5.998401.
Maestranza (known also as the Plaza de toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla ) is a remarkable old bullring which can be found at Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, 12, in the historic center of Seville, Spain. It was built at the end of the 18th century and is undoubtedly one of the largest and the most famous venues for bullfights. There is a small but very interesting museum located there, and it is possible to catch a guided tour.
Where is Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain on Map?
Road map of Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain
Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain is 37.385994, and the longitude is -5.998401. Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain is located at Spain country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 23' 9.5784'' N and 5° 59' 54.2436'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 23' 9.5784'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 54.2436'' W|
Coordinates of Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in Spain
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- San Mamés Stadium, Bilbao, Spain (43.264183, -2.949421)
- Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain (37.385994, -5.998401)
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid, Spain (40.453053, -3.688344)
- Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (40.432098, -3.663307)
- Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain (41.380898, 2.122820)
- El Molinón, Gijón, Asturias, España (43.536900, -5.637167)