Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.432098, -3.663307.
Situated at Calle de Alcalá (Salamanca district), 237, Las Ventas is the most famous venues for corrida and other related sports events in central Madrid, Spain. The facility was opened in 1931 and since then used as the main area for the most important bullfights. The capacity of the facility is close to 24 thousand people. Traditionally, bullfights are held during the season from the early March till the late December, on a daily basis, except the time for San Isidrio holiday.
Where is Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain
Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain is 40.432098, and the longitude is -3.663307. Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 25' 55.5528'' N and 3° 39' 47.9052'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 25' 55.5528'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 39' 47.9052'' W|
Coordinates of Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in Spain
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- San Mamés Stadium, Bilbao, Spain (43.264183, -2.949421)
- Maestranza, Sevilla, Spain (37.385994, -5.998401)
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Madrid, Spain (40.453053, -3.688344)
- Las Ventas, Madrid, Spain (40.432098, -3.663307)
- Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain (41.380898, 2.122820)
- El Molinón, Gijón, Asturias, España (43.536900, -5.637167)